CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Safety Guidlines
What our Team Members do to keep everyone safe while having fun!
- Our team members will have their temperatures taken before work.
- We clean and sanitize common surfaces, such as games, counters and tables between each session.
- Team members serving food will be washing their hands, often.
- All team members will be hand washing periodically through out the session.
- We will try our best to keep a safe social distance for everyone.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available.
**We will do our best to help keep you and our team members safe & healthy.
We CAN'T guarantee that you won’t be exposed to the Coronavirus or any other virus for that matter.
If you choose to visit us here at Thunder Blades, you voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure.**
Help protect yourself & other skaters by doing the following:
- Avoid touching things that you don't need to touch
- Maintain a fair distance from others (6 feet recommended)
- Washing your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your mouth and nose (optional, not required)
**If you or a family member is sick, please don't come until you know your well again. If you have a compromised immune system and/or feel you are at risk, then please stay home and safe.**
We appreciate your kindness & efforts for helping work together to
maintain a healthy environment for all Employees & Skaters, here at Thunder Blades Roller Rink.
Thunder Blades Team Members