Roller Skating Fitness Facts:
November 28, 2015
New arcade games have arrived!
August 29, 2015
Did you know that Roller Skating at Thunder Blades Roller Rink will help improve your over all health!
HERE'S HOW -
1. Roller Skating 30 minutes produces a heart rate of at least 148 beats per minute.
2. Roller Skating 1 hour per week will burn 600 calories.
3. Roller Skating builds strength and increases muscle endurance.
4. Roller Skating works most muscle groups including: Glutes (that's right ladies it tightens the bootie!) quads, Abs, Calves & Arms
5. Rollerskating causes 50% LESS stress to joints than running. (and its way more fun!)
So ask yourself this one question:
Which ROLL would you rather have A Fun ROLL at Thunder Blades Roller Rink or a Fat ROLL sitting on the couch watching tv or playing video games?
OVER WEIGHT? ROLLER SKATE!
Get up, get active & see results!
November 2015 (1)
August 2015 (1)