Roller Skating Fitness Facts:
Did you know that Roller Skating at Thunder Blades Roller Rink will help improve your over all health!
HERE'S HOW -
1. Roller Skating 30 minutes produces a heart rate of at least 148 beats per minute.
2. Roller Skating 1 hour per week will burn 600 calories.
3. Roller Skating builds strength and increases muscle endurance.
4. Roller Skating works most muscle groups including: Glutes (that's right ladies it tightens the bootie!) quads, Abs, Calves & Arms
5. Rollerskating causes 50% LESS stress to joints than running. (and its way more fun!)
So ask yourself this one question:
Which ROLL would you rather have A Fun ROLL at Thunder Blades Roller Rink or a Fat ROLL sitting on the couch watching tv or playing video games?
OVER WEIGHT? ROLLER SKATE!
Get up, get active & see results!